The Youth Coalition partnered with Families ACT to develop and deliver a Reflective Supervision Training package specifically for local community sector services. The training aims to:
- inform and support emerging and existing leaders across the Child, Youth and Family Services Program
- provide participants with a space to practice reflective supervision skills, including contracting, creating the conditions for reflection and working through difficult situations and ethical challenges
- encourage informed and reflective practice
- enable practitioners to feel better able to cope with their work and workplace, reducing burnout and improving job retention and satisfaction
- build a reflective workforce, committed to ongoing professional growth, and supported by quality supervision.