One of the ways that the Youth Coalition aims to achieve its objectives is through pro-actively engaging in the development of policy that affects young people aged 12 – 25, and responding to policy activities such as discussion papers and strategies.
- Developing submissions to inquiries, reviews and consultations
- Developing submissions to draft ACT Government strategies and plans
- Supporting the youth sector to engage in policy activities
- Writing letters to key stakeholders
- Conducting independent research and consultations with our membership and with young people
- Developing media releases